Nirvana by the Sea beachfront resort features all amenities you’d expect from a 5-star luxury resort. The Coolangatta resort has luxury facilities such as:
- Free WiFi
- Free secure parking with Tesla Charging station available
- Free Foxtel TV
- 25 metre heated lap pool overlooking Coolangatta
- Childrens’ pool
- Heated spa
- BBQ area on pool level
- Gold Star theatre room
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Sauna and steam room
- Free Foxtel channels
- Executive Lounge – library, pool table and lounge
Check for availability at the resort and get the best booking rate here.
Nirvana by the Sea hotel accommodation provides all the services you expect from a large luxury hotel. These services include:
- Free WiFi
- Tour and tickets booking at reception
- Free movie theatre and DVD for hire
- Fax, printing, copying service available at reception
- Free secured car parking with Tesla Charging station available
- Dry clean service
- Private bathroom for every unit
- Free BBQ and Teppanyaki facilities for use
- Taxi booking service
NIRVANA BY THE SEA: NEARBY AMENITIES AND ATTRACTIONS
When you book a holiday at Nirvana by the Sea, you have lots of options when it comes to how to spend your time off. If you’d like to add a few local events to your itinerary, the Gold Coast is a great place to do so. Here are some of the 2018 events you’ll be in proximity to when you stay with us this year.
Nirvana by the Sea is near several sports venues and events. If you love sports, here are a few to consider adding to your holiday itinerary.
- Gold Coast Suns AFL: Established in 2009, the Gold Coast Suns have brought football to the Gold Coast, promoting AFL growth throughout Queensland. They are loved for their dedication to improving the community and have tackled problems such as youth homelessness and domestic violence. Check their schedule and enjoy a game while you’re here.
- GC600 Super Cars: In October, Surfer’s Paradise will roar to life with races, auto shows, stunts, concerts, and much more – buy your tickets early and make this race lover’s dream a part of your Gold Coast holiday.
- Quicksilver and Roxy Pro: If you plan to be at Nirvana by the Sea in March, be sure to make time for the Quicksilver and Roxy Pro while you’re in town. This free event kicks off the men’s and women’s world championships tours, so come and watch some of the best surfers around battle it out on the water.
There are also many great music venues and events around the Gold Coast, so visitors can always find something to suit their taste. Nothing goes with margaritas and tacos like live music, so be sure to enjoy an evening at one of the following venues, cafes, and hotels where music is a way of life.
- Sound Lounge at Currumbin RSL
- Miami Marketta
- Mo’s Desert Clubhouse
- Hidden Groove
- Advancetown Hotel
- Café Catalina
- Eddie’s Grub House
- Shark Bar
- 8th Ave. Terrace
- Burleigh Brewing Co.
CONVENIENT TRANSPORT OPTIONS
No matter how you want to spend your time while you’re staying at Nirvana by the Sea, there are lots of ways to travel. We are conveniently located near:
- The Gold Coast Airport
- TransLink: TransLink offers easy travel by bus, train, ferry, or tram on the Gold Coast using your go card or paper tickets.
- Brand-new G:link Light Rail
- Taxi services and Uber
- Private water taxis
We are also in an area which is easily accessible by private vehicle, and we have recently installed a Tesla charging station for those client who wish to charge up their vehicle during their stay with us.
NIRVANA BY THE SEA: THE PERFECT ESCAPE
When you’ve had enough sightseeing, partying, or spectating, you’ll be able to retreat to the tranquillity of your accommodation at Nirvana by the Sea for the rest and relaxation you need. We offer the perfect quiet, secluded location with all the attractions and events you want just a short trip away. Book your stay at Nirvana by the Sea now to enjoy all the Gold Coast has to offer.
Nirvana by the Sea at Kirra Beach provides the ultimate luxury of beachfront living. Kirra Beach is renowned for its extensive stretches of sandy white beaches surrounded by parklands and beachfront boardwalk. Enjoy quiet beaches, endless summers and warm water by the seemingly infinite shoreline.
Our Apartments have the ideal Gold Coast location just 5 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport (OOL). Experience the convenience of arriving directly to your luxurious apartment lifestyle as soon as you step off your arriving flight.
Our fantastic location also means you’re close enough to a range of great transport options, venues and many of the great Gold Coast events that happen every year drawing crowds from near and far.
Kirra Beach is home to a range of relaxing activities and more for the adventurous. Café lined streets and grassy picnic locations are also right on your doorstep. Kirra Beach is more than just the perfect destination for beach-goers.
Attractions nearby and at your fingertips include:
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Only 10 minutes away is the iconic Gold Coast tourist destination. Get up close with Australian nature and cuddle a koala, feed a friendly kangaroo or experience the wild lorikeet feeding frenzy.
This multi-award winning tour is a truly unforgettable experience. Go wild and feed the fish, see the wild raptor show, hand feed wild pelicans and catch and cook mud crabs. Experience the Australian outdoor lifestyle!
- Tropical Fruit World
Enjoy great family fun at the Tropical Fruit World farm tour where you can see, taste and learn about fruit around the world all grown in one unique place.
- Leisure Cruises
Experience the spectacular beauty of river and rainforest cruises with BBQ boats, crab catching tours or even a private charter along the nearby Tweed River.
- Fishing charters
Discover the Gold Coast from above before landing on the beautiful sandy Kirra Beach just by Nirvana by the Sea.
- Whale Watching
Book a whale watching tour today and see the beautiful humpback whales migrating in record numbers.
- Scuba diving
Dive the majestic Gold Coast and witness Australia’s unique under water world.
- Learn-to-surf schools
Learn to surf right by Nirvana by the Sea!
- Tweed Heads Bowls clubs
Great fun, free entertainment and fabulous food in a friendly relaxed atmosphere.
- Holden Performance Driving Centre
Get yourself behind the wheel and race your mates at the V8 Supercars Official Driving Experience.
- Go Karting
Outdoor Go Kart Racing just 20 mins away
- Beauty and Massage
Fancy a relaxing holiday massage or want to escape to a beauty haven? Kirra Beach Beauty is the place to go located close to the hotel.
GOLD COAST AIRPORT
Nirvana by the Sea has the ideal Gold Coast location just 5 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport (OOL).
Enjoy the convenience of arriving directly to your luxurious apartment lifestyle as soon as you step off your arriving flight.
Gold Coast Airport includes regional, domestic and international flights with the beach and Nirvana by the Sea literally ‘over the road’ – close to where you need to be which means less time travelling and more time to enjoy your stay!